S. Thomas' College Old Boys' Forum  

Go Back   S. Thomas' College Old Boys' Forum > Prefects' Group of 1969 to 1973

Old 14-02-18, 12:08 AM
Charter Member

Default Prefects dinner 5th March 2018

To The STC Prefects Group.

Hi Cop Shed Mates,

It has been decided to organise a dinner get-together of College Prefects, as done during the past ten years in March, on the Monday of the Royal Thomian week. The idea behind this gathering, besides the fellowship aspect, is to meet up with members living abroad who will be here for the Royal Thomian and to recall happy memories of events which took place several decades ago- Life in the Cop Shed.

This year our Chief Guest will be Thomian Cricketing legend Ronnie Reid. We are also looking forward to inviting The Warden, Sub-Warden, Chaplain and The Assistant Chaplain.

I am copying this mail to the entire membership(whose contact details are available with me)so that if any College Prefect living overseas is due to be in Sri Lanka around the same time, he could join.

This dinner is organised at the Galadari Hotel, Bougainvillea Ballroom on 5th March (Monday) commencing 7.00 P.M. and the cost per head is Rs 4000/-(Welcome drink and Buffet dinner). You are assured of excellent fare.
For those who wish to take a drink, arrangements have been made for a few bottles of Whisky & Wine to be brought in free of Corkage. Donors in this regard will be most welcome. Beer has to be purchased from the Hotel at Hotel rates which are reasonable.

Any member is free to bring as a guest on self-financing basis any College Prefect of whatever era but bearing in mind that this event is exclusively for College Prefects.

Kindly log on to http://www.tyretracks.com/showthread.php?t=809.

You could read more about our Group in the web and also see the full Prefects list.It would be of great help if you could please go through the list and see whether the spelling of your name and the e-mail address are correct and inform me if any correction has to be done.
As requested by me earlier it will be greatly appreciated if you could kindly assist me by identifying Prefects so far not listed & provide me with their names & contact details.

It would be very helpful if you could please confirm your participation as early as possible and also if you could pass my mail to other College Prefects of your vintage whose contact details are not found in the Prefects list.

I would be very grateful if you could please confirm your participation by latest 1st March 2018. Kindly note that payment has to be made for the numbers confirmed. Hence if you confirm it is imperative that you attend.

Attire: SMART CASUAL

With kind regards,

Sriyan Jayasekera.
on behalf of The Prefects Group .
MOBILE; 0786206259 & 0712450979.